Hello guys! I am very excited to have been nominated for The Liebster Award by Chloe (okay okay, I might just have mischievously nominated myself but who cares?!). Anyway, the reason why I am so excited for this award is because it seems to be so popular! I was checking on Google to find the tag image and it came up with so many results – I even came across a blog post which was dedicated to this award in regards to how it came across and the different variations and I thought to myself WOW this must be like a BIG award if people are analysing it! Anyway, another reason why I am so over-the-moon is because Chloe has written up some excellent questions which I know are going to be really funny to answer (I hope I can do justice to this and equally ask witty questions back).
Let’s start off with the rules:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award
- Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you
- Give eleven random facts about yourself
- Nominate eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award with less than 200 followers
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
- Give them eleven questions to answer
So my answers to Chloe’s questions:
If you had to choose between being the ruler of any thousands of monkey slaves on a deserted island, or having a well-appointed flat in the city of your choice, which would you choose?
Took me a while to decide, but I think I would go for a well-appointed flat in the city of my choice (I don’t know which city I would prefer, but as the saying goes, Paris is always a good idea so maybe somewhere there). It took me a while to answer, because I didn’t like the sound of a flat – I mean I’d rather have like a proper house with many rooms such as a library, study and of course arts and crafts room. So, I was about to choose the monkeys instead, but then I realised what would I do on a deserted island anyway? And I don’t even like monkeys (most animals seem to scare me).
If you could only read one author for the rest of your life, who would it be?
Extremely difficult question! I’ll go with Jacqueline Wilson, only because I feel ever so loyal – as a child, I loved reading many of her books such as The Suitcase Kid, Double Trouble and Love Lessons, so it’s only fair for me to choose her (sorry John Green).
An unpopular opinion you have that you would willingly stand up to?
To be honest, I think all opinions are worth standing up to – if you believe in it, why wouldn’t you fight for it? Anyway, bit difficult to answer, because it seems that all my opinions are popular (maybe others are copying my ideas?) – ha. Anyway, recently I have been thinking about buses. I find it strange that you are not allowed to smoke in buses, but it is okay for passengers to drink alcohol on buses – I cannot understand why. I mean, each to its’ own and all, but seriously how are people allowed? Is drinking alcohol equally injurious to health as smoking? In my opinion, alcohol consumption in public places should also be banned. I mean there were a group of people on my bus yesterday, and they all were obviously very drunk, there were senior citizens and kids on board, but these drunk people had no manners and were making such a ruckus – I thought it was disgusting.
Favourite ancient civilisation?
Without doubt, writing!
Favourite book that’s somewhat obscure?
I find this one a bit hard to explain because I don’t really read books like this- I prefer popular straightforward ones. I suppose I will go with A View From the Bridge – it is very interesting!
Would you ever consider changing your name?
YES, especially my last name – I hate it so much! No idea what I would like to change it to though.
Opinions on gerbils?
Still can’t believe Chloe asked this – my answer is simple: I don’t like animals so I don’t really care.
What book did you read as a child that really impacted you?
Kensuke’s Kingdom – my teacher read it to the entire class, and at first I really hated it because it didn’t make any sense to my small brain. But then I understood it and was like WOW.
Do you have any unusual life advice to share with people?
I wish I did, but unfortunately, I am not that interesting.
Favourite emoji that you don’t feel you have a use for very often?
I absolutely love this detective one! 🕵🏼
Eleven random facts about me:
- I have no interesting random facts to mention
- I really suck at this question
- This is going to be really boring, sorry
- I am a graduate (Oh God, I mention this all the time because I have nothing better to say)
- I am 22 (pretty sure I’ve mentioned this one before too)
- I have blue hair
- I have brown eyes
- I can’t ride a cycle
- I hate almost all fruits and vegetables
- I work in admin
- I am leading a double life (shhh!)
My questions for EVERYONE to answer (yes, seriously, I want everyone who reads this (and to some extent is interested) to please take part in this award)!
- Your favourite hobby?
- If you could read a book about everything that has happened to you, and things that will happen in the future would you read it?
- Nature vs nurture – which are you supporting?
- Favourite Disney character and why?
- What are some of your priorities?
- How did you come up with the name of your blog?
- Describe your typical day routine
- What is your favourite comfort food?
- When is the last time you went on holiday? Where did you go?
- If you were in the circus, what would it be for?
- Do you believe in magic?
Please feel free to take part in this, and do link your post with this post, so I can check out your answers! 🙂