So, I’m starting to feel a little bit overwhelmed with all the love and support I am receiving from the blogosphere so thank you all very much. This week alone, I have been nominated for two different awards which I find very exciting 🙂
Without further ado, I would like to begin by thanking the lovely Francesca who has nominated me for this award – I have just recently come across her blog, and already she has become such a loyal blog buddy – I wish I could nominate her again because she sure does deserve it.
- Display the award on your blog and announce your win with a post.
- Link the blogger who awarded you.
- Present six deserving blogs with the award and link your awardees in the post.
- Write seven interesting things about you.
I would like to nominate:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my followers, likers and commenters. You are all very precious to me and I seriously appreciate the continuing support I receive so thank you very much 🙂
Seven Interesting (ha!) Facts About Me:
- I have a First Class degree in Health Studies
- I am absolutely in love with my niece
- I always have this phase where I get really into a project and after a few days I just lose interest (surely this happens to everybody?)
- I am scared of almost all animals, in particular dogs – please don’t bring one near me
- I hate almost all fruits and vegetables – still do not understand how my mum manages to cook/ bake for me with such limitation to choices
- I am obsessed with being a mermaid, even though I can’t swim
- I feel a lot of connection with the number three for many reasons my parents have us three girls, I am the third (and obviously last) girl, I was born on the 3rd of December etc.