- Becoming personally offended when someone tells you they don’t reach much.
- Prioritising books over sleep because you just had to read one more chapter.
- Stroking the cover of a book to indicate your true passion towards it.
- Planning the story out in your head, and then you realise the sequel is nothing like you imagined.
- Using literally any scrap paper as a bookmark, because you refuse to fold the pages.
- Making sure no one catches you smelling brand new books.
- When you can’t come to terms with the fact that he’s a fictional character.
- Complaining that you have no social life even though you actively chose to stay at home to finish that book.