- Use your lipstick as a soft cream blusher
- Make using your pencil eyeliner easier by warming it up with a lighter first – the flame will melt the pencil to make it a gel liner
- Tie your hair up when curling your hair, and only curl the ponytail. When you let the ponytail out, all your hair will be curled
- Make an eyeliner template using a sticky note or sellotape
- Press your mascara into the base of your lashes, instead of using eyeliner
- Apply concealer before lipstick to make it last longer
- Conceal dark eye circles using an orange toned lipstick before adding concealer
Do give these a try, and let me know if they work for you!