- Applying a winged eye liner is out of question
And you can also forget about trying to get them to match because that’s impossible.
- You spend hours watching YouTube makeup tutorials
Only for it to end up with you looking like a clown even though you followed each step correctly
- How much highlighter is enough?
I can never tell – in fact up until recently I didn’t even know what that was…
- You spend so much time in the foundation section that you feel the security is watching you
Honestly it is so hard to figure out the right match because everything looks the same! What is the difference between BB and CC cream?
- Most of the time you look like a child has been colouring on you
I have actually been TOLD this once…
- Applying mascara takes hours
Only for you to perfect it and then blink and you end up with smudges all over your face
- Lipstick often ends up on your teeth
This happens to me literally All.The.Time!
Please say I am not the only one who goes through these problems!
*I know that I have done make up reviews before but honestly I am still very new to this world and am still learning. Also I mainly get my sisters to do my make up because I am so bloody awful at it! If anyone has any tips, please feel free to share!