It’s the first day of spring today – one of my favourite seasons (after autumn!). Many people think there isn’t much difference between autumn and spring but there is!
Spring is the season which gives the signal that winter is finally over (sorry, but who would like being cold?!).
On the other hand,
Autumn is the season giving the signal that summer is over (works just fine for me, because I find it impossible to endure the heat).
Another way to differentiate between spring and autumn, is that the former is usually linked to summer days and holidays, whilst the latter is associated with Back to School.
Anyway, some of my favourite things about spring:
- You still have the chill from winter (I don’t like being too hot)
- I absolutely LOVE the flowers
- We get to see lovely animals such as squirrels
- The warm breeze
- It’s perfect jacket weather
- More daylight
- Ideal season for exploring
What about you guys? What is your favourite season and why? Would love to get your thoughts on seasons!